By Rebecca Teti
Coffee Talk -- an online community of Catholics supporting each other, talking things through, and sharing tips about family life-- will re-launch with new topics each day this coming Monday, November 19th.
Join us each day to discuss the following:
- Monday: Parenting. Any age, any stage. Ask your questions, share your strategies, commiserate, and learn.
- Tuesday: Open Forum. What would you like to talk about?
- Wednesday: Natural Family Planning. Questions, tips, reality checks. Share your blessings and get support when it's hard.
- Thursday: Marriage. Let's help each other keep our marriages strong through prayer, encouragement and shared wisdom.
- Friday: Changing Roles. Not sure yet if that's really what we're going to call this topic, but it will be a forum for parents of adult children, people who are caring for elderly parents or for grandchildren.
- Saturday: Education. Homeschooling, parochial schooling, public schooling.
That's starting next week, so spread the word.
Today and tomorrow, let's stick with Open Forum. What's on your mind that you'd like to discuss today?